If you are thinking about taking a trip to Nashville, consider attending the first week of July. While there is always something to do in the music city, this specific week is even more jam-packed with events. Musical events such as:
- Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour is now underway and is making a stop in Music City. These 3 cousins from Fort Payne have provided us with 50 years of hit songs and entertaining concerts. If you haven’t had the opportunity to see these guys live, this is your chance. In Nashville, there will be two nights to see this legendary band, July 2nd and July 3rd. Tickets can be ordered here.
- About 1.5 hours outside of Nashville, Smithville is celebrating its 50th Annual Smithhville Fiddlers’ Jamboree and Crafts Festival. Also for the 2nd and 3rd of July, this festival houses plenty of bluegrass music, hand-made crafts, food booths and a large variety of music From 9am until 10pm each day, there will be over 35 varieties of music and dance varieties. This free festival hosts thousands of tourists each year. Might be worth the short drive.
- Jimmy Buffet will be in concert July 6th at the Ascent Ampitheatre in Nashville. To go on a musical journey back to Margaritaville, get your tickets here. Tickets range from first-come first-served to box, suite and season tickets.
- What’s more Nashville than a night at the Grand Ole Opry? Spend the evening of July 6th listening to some great artists: Brad Paisley, Dustin Lynch, Alex Hall and Ms. Jeannie Seely.
4th of July Blowouts, Blasts and Beer
For festivals of fireworks, backyard bashes, and lots and lots of beer, check out these gems:
- Rosé in the USA- sip rosé while celebrating our country’s freedom. Visit the multiple rosé stations and major brand name activations, play some cornhole or take advantage of those sharp photo ops. Need more? There will also be champagne vending machines, beer from various local Tennessee breweries, rosé and wine tasting zones. Toss in giant beer pong, local live bands. Food will be available for purchase from some of Nashville’s best venues, including Nashville’s Famous hot chicken. For tickets to one or both days of this event, visit them on the web here.
- 4th of July at the Chestnut– get a bird’s eye view of the fireworks from the rooftop bar. Live band and a few DJs, beer and craft cocktails will all be on hand. Celebrate with them from 6-11 on the 4th.
- Hard Rock Café is holding a VIP July 4th Backyard Bash. Gain exclusive viewing of the fireworks show. Enjoy the backyard BBQ, fun and games. Will be held from 6pm-10pm, rain or shine. For more info, visit here.
Wanting to plan a weekend away to Nashville? Maybe you are thinking of a week-long work vacay? Whatever your getaway needs, visit Nashville online and make your plans to visit Music City!