Country’s next big star, Tegan Marie, is all set to kick off her first major tour! 14-year old Tegan will be joining household names through a series of nationwide concert dates.
The fun began last week when Tegan took the stage at Mesa County Fair in Grand Junction, Colorado. She will be traveling through the Midwest with the final shows ending in Maine during late September.
Known for song titles such as ‘I Know How to Make a Boy Cry’ and ‘Keep it Lit’ the young talent will be showing off her strong vocals on stages throughout the end of September.
Here’s the summer tour schedule:
- July 24: Grand Junction, CO; Mesa County Fairgrounds
- July 31; Broken Bow, NE; Custer County Fairgrounds
- August 4; Marion, IL; Rent One Park
- August 14: Des Moines, IA; Susan Knapp Ampitheater
- September 8; Freehold, NJ; iPlay America’s Event Center
- September 9; Dallas, PA; Luzene County Fairgrounds
- September 27; Hartford, CT; Infinity Music Hall
- September 28; Topsfield, MA; Topsfield Fairgrounds
Categories: Beachfront Getaways